Thursday, January 17, 2013

China Love

Well, words can not express how excited we are to be leaving tomorrow morning to adopt our China love, Chelsea Q! We'll try to post a photo or two on the blog and/or Facebook.

As you all know, we are a PRAYING family, so if you would pray along with us we would really appreciate it. :-) Prayers for our children and family who are caring for them back home, and prayers for our new sweet one as this transition will most likely be very hard for her. Our primary goal over the next few months is to bond with her, and in the process tell her about Jesus, His love for her and her eternal salvation. Thank God for His precious gift! 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Angie! I can't believe y'all are leaving in 5 weeks. That is awesome!!!

      Delete
  2. Praying for you all. We can be assured of God's goodness towards you and your precious family. I see so many analogies toward your willingness to work through every trial in order to bring Chelsea home, and our Lord Jesus willingness to overcome all so that we may reside with Him as coheirs in God's family. You are truly walking in Jesus footsteps and I am in awe. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet to say that Jenny. We pray to walk in Jesus' footsteps, and we are so glad that He gives us His grace--lots of it. We MUST get together in the next few months. It has been way too long. :-)

      Delete
  3. ACK!!!!!! Laura!!!!! Are you home yet????? How did I miss this? Were you unable to access the blog while there! I want to hear all about it!!!! WOW! You have Chelsea now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annie! We made it home!!! I tried to update Blogger--we could get on Facebook through our VPN but not Blogger. I will email you more pics when I get a chance. Chelsea is lovely, inside and out. :-)

      Delete