I've been meaning to mention for a while now that Blogger started giving me a hard time in the commenting department as soon as I started this blog. In other words, I can no longer comment on my friends' blogs. At all.
I have tried different things and searched the web to see if someone else has had my same little problem and found a fix for it, but no such luck--yet. So, to all of my dear blog world friends, I read your updates, I laugh and cheer and cry along with you (I really do), and one of these days I will be able to let you know how I feel and that I care.
Most of my friends and family aren't bloggers (except my sweet cousin Sara), so they get Marlaina updates practically daily or at least weekly. I know many of you have been praying for Marlaina and I ask you to please keep praying because she FEELS like our daughter but she's not our daughter yet. I'm not even sure if I'm "allowed" to say what I'm about to say, but I'm pretty sure none of you will report me to the blogging police. I only say this because Marlaina is not our daughter yet and I'm still learning blog etiquette.
March 19th is Marlaina's birthday. I pray for her EVERY DAY. I pray that God will allow her to join our family. I pray that her foster family tells her how special she is all the time and that they celebrate her 9th birthday in a BIG way!!! I can't even express my emotions in words. All I can say is that I wish she was with us to celebrate her birthday, but God has her where He wants her to be right now. His plan may be hard for me to understand but it IS perfect. So happy, happy birthday sweet girl. Maybe one day you can read this when you are old enough and you will see one more time how deeply you were loved in America when you celebrated your 9th birthday in China.
Oh Laura!!!!!! I pray the same for this sweet child!!!! Oh and I got your comment on my blog!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!
ReplyDelete