Friday, February 3, 2012

Little Things Make A Big Difference

Ya know, I promised myself that my posts would be shorter. But I have so much to share! Sooo, here are a few quick blurbs about the little things that have been going on in our lives lately.



That's not me in the picture, but it is how Darrell and I feel about all the adoption paperwork we've been fumbling through lately. Darrell's parents plan to have some fun time with the kiddos on Saturday so we can escape to our favorite coffee shop and enjoy each others company reading documents and getting the paperwork under control.














This is me with Katie in China. Six years ago and 30 pounds lighter. Needless to say I have been doing crunches, girl push ups and power walking to lose that 30 pounds. I dread the doctor's appointment on Monday that I need for the adoption. I'll let you know how it goes.

I just spoke with a friend of mine who took my job of 17 years. For those of you who don't know, I quit my beloved job six months ago to stay home with the kiddos. I enjoyed the rush I got this morning from talking shop and reliving the decisions I used to be responsible for. Or maybe I'm on an exercise high from that power walk I just took. I hope I'm not too sore to get out of this chair and take a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment